[Battlemesh] flent tests run?

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Mon May 9 15:02:50 UTC 2016

All the tests show is that adhoc wifi is just as badly broken from a
congestion control perspective as last year, and that achieved rates
were very low also, in the mbit range, in this environment. I am
surprised "real" adhoc networks are working at all.

I do hope that code for the ath10k fq_codel proof of concept

http://blog.cerowrt.org/post/dql_on_wifi_2/

http://blog.cerowrt.org/post/fq_codel_on_ath10k/

arrives on ath9k in time for battlemesh next year.