[Battlemesh] No results again

Simon Wunderlich sw at simonwunderlich.de
Mon May 9 15:39:43 UTC 2016

Hi,

on which authority is anyone expelling anyone here? I think nobody can and
should get expelled on disagreements on the testbed! I think the discussion is
getting a little unprofessional here, looking at Juliusz' statements, who
wasn't participating WBM in Porto and various other events before. Please, let
us keep to the facts, and don't mark anything "fundamentally flawed". I think
that talking about problems and mistakes is very important to improve, but NOT
in a way that anyone should feel expelled.

Please, let us talk about the problems and solutions professionally here. Let
us point out problems based on specific occurrences. And lets fix them.

Personally I don't care which testbed system is used for next year, and its
for the people who prepare and perform the tests to decide (which is not me).
And personally I appreciate the effort of everyone helping to make the tests
work, even if we don't have results every time, because even if we don't, we
as the protocol developers get valuable results. For example, even this year
we got various valuable bug reports which made us fix problems in BATMAN V. If
I heard correctly, it was similar for other protocols as well.

Lets stay positive here!
Thanks,
     Simon