[Battlemesh] FCC lockdown video american remote speaker

leonardo mail at leonardo.ma
Tue May 10 13:49:11 UTC 2016

On Tue, 2016-05-10 at 13:01 +0200, Simon Wunderlich wrote:
> Hi Benjamin,
>
> yes, that was Will Lumpkins. We have invited him to join remotely,
> which was a
> great thing to do. I'll investigate more based on his pointers.
>
> One interesting article I found, dated to 2013 was that one:
>
> http://www.erodocdb.dk/Docs/doc98/official/pdf/ECCREP192.PDF

This document seems to be advocating exactly for what happened later
on:

"In those interference cases where the DFS mechanism in the WAS/RLAN
equipment is disabled, or where the equipment could be configured to a
country where different or no DFS requirements apply, market
enforcement shall not allow such equipment to be operated or remain in
use..."
" Market enforcement and surveillance authorities are also advised to
initiate appropriate actions to prevent further that such equipment is
placed on the market."

l.