[Battlemesh] Open positions at University of Trento

leonardo mail at leonardo.ma
Tue May 10 17:56:29 UTC 2016

Dear all,

Sorry for bothering again with this, but as I said, when I started to
research on CNs, i would have loved to receive a call for a position
exactly on this topic. So far we received several applications, but to
what I see no one coming from people from the communities. So I
reiterate this call, we have one doctorate and one post-doc position on
netCommons:

http://www.netcommons.eu/?q=news/open-position-disi

we will have to close this application period soon. Please, share this
with your communities, for both positions English speakers are very
welcome.

thanks,
leonardo.