[Battlemesh] battlemesh v9.1

Henning Rogge hrogge at gmail.com
Wed May 11 18:22:27 UTC 2016

Hi,

I could push out a v0.12.0 onto my private package feed, but I am not
sure it would resolve all the issues I saw (but it should resolve the
VLAN thing).

If you can just get rid of all the VLANs (you don't need them for the
tests anyways) 0.11.4 should work fine.

We have an important (multi-day) project meeting this week, so I will
not be able to work on other issues of olsrd2 this week.

Henning