[Battlemesh] battlemesh v9.1

Gui Iribarren gui at altermundi.net
Thu May 12 10:37:13 UTC 2016

On 12/05/16 08:35, Henning Rogge wrote:
> On Wed, May 11, 2016 at 8:22 PM, Henning Rogge <hrogge at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I could push out a v0.12.0 onto my private package feed, but I am not
>> sure it would resolve all the issues I saw (but it should resolve the
>> VLAN thing).
>>
>> If you can just get rid of all the VLANs (you don't need them for the
>> tests anyways) 0.11.4 should work fine.
>>
>> We have an important (multi-day) project meeting this week, so I will
>> not be able to work on other issues of olsrd2 this week.
>
> Another idea...
>
> would a "0.11.5" in a stable branch (with the fixes but without the
> new code) help?

i think we can get rid of all the VLANs (right now they are only being
used on ethernet, not on wifi anymore)

IIRC, olsr2 also had problems with MTU > 1500 ? was that confirmed?
in that case, i guess we can add a small hack to the pile of hacks, and
set wifi mtu=1500 for olsr2

with those two changes (no vlans, mtu<=1500) olsr2 0.11.4 should run
fine, right?

cheers!