[Battlemesh] Linksys promises not to block free firmware

Mitar mitar at tnode.com
Sat May 14 01:37:35 UTC 2016

Hi!

> are you looking for a technical solution to a technical problem? or
> trying to find a technical solution for a fear?

Oh, I completely agree that it is stupid, but this fact will not get us
anywhere. We have to create a solution ourselves and start pitching it
as the solution manufacturers should adopt, and this is it.

I am also not claiming that no firmware ever. But let's make firmware
where it is at least as hard to disable that detection as it is on
current locked TP-links: so you need JTAG to bypass it.

So, do we have a solution which protects from disabling that detection
with hardware tampering of the table?

Mitar

--
http://mitar.tnode.com/