[Battlemesh] Linksys promises not to block free firmware

Mitar mitar at tnode.com
Mon May 16 01:56:05 UTC 2016

Hi!

What about storing the database outside of jurisdictions which care?

> If someone floods the database with negative reports, they won't matter
> for someone who is looking at the positive reports.

Storing IP could help remove floods of invalid reports once identified.
But I would not expose them. But storing them for access only by admins
might be OK? We could even have them encrypted with multi-key crypto so
multiple admins from multiple countries would have to agree to decrypt
some part of the data.

Mitar

--
http://mitar.tnode.com/