[Battlemesh] BattlemeshV10 logo proposals

Filipe Borges Teixeira filipebteixeira at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 18:25:14 UTC 2017

Hi!

Thanks Albert for sharing the logos!

I think the last two versions are the best, the first one may lack
presence. From the last two, I prefer the last one since I think the WBM
logo should not change radically from year to year, even if it can evolve
with time. Last WBM we had some initial proposals but we ended up changing
the previous logo, with a different color (from green to blue) and changes
on the shadow, reflecting the Portuguese map (maybe some of you didn't
notice). Having some consistency might help to recognize the event from
previous years but that is just my opinion :)

Best Regards,
Filipe Teixeira