[Battlemesh] BattlemeshV10 logo proposals

Paul Fuxjaeger paul.fuxjaeger at gmx.at
Wed Feb 22 14:12:48 UTC 2017

On 20/02/2017 17:16, Albert Rafetseder wrote:

> https://github.com/aaaaalbert/wbm10notes/tree/master/graphics

Great stuff, thanks for the proposals.

> * "ste-0xff-l" is based on one of Vienna's better-known sights.

I like the simplicity and color scheme. But needs more clues towards the
subject of the event, IMO.

> * "wbm-themed" is inspired by the familiar fist-clenching radio tower motiv

"Tower with boxing gloves" helps recognize-ability since its similar to
v8 and v9, right? But personally, I'm not a fan of boxing themes - I
like "antennas on churchtowers" though.

my personal wishlist, ordered by priority:

1) Simple and appealing aesthetics, so tshirts get worn often after the
event too ;)
2) Name, Date and location is clearly written on it, but not central
3) Some sort of "mesh" as part of the central visual clue, ideally also
with a wireless notion
4) Something that references the location, somewhere in background

http://www.wandartisten.de/Shop-wien-skyline-p-2022-1.html
https://fcc.at/event/img1000/72535.jpeg

-paul
WBMv10 local infra team