[Battlemesh] Ratechecker - Tool to quantify mesh network links

SreeKrishna sreekrishnapandi at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 13:37:18 UTC 2017

Hi Guys,

As I spoke in the BMv10 lightning talk (link to video
<https://youtu.be/LTHLbdkdCjE?t=16m49s>),  we want to share with you the
Ratechecker tool we developed (along with Simon) that is used to
extensively quantise and analyse the link quality of the nodes in the mesh
network.
Link: https://bitbucket.org/comnets/ratechecker
<https://bitbucket.org/comnets/ratechecker>

The tool allows you to get an in-depth understanding of packet losses in
your network for each modulation rate (Legacy and MCS).

We welcome you to run the tool in your mesh setup (community/research mesh)
and also share the results/data dump with us. We will do the same. The
generated dump can also be used to visualise the network as a web-graph
using another tool that we will soon publish.

Cheers,
Krishna