[Battlemesh] Location Battlemesh 2018 - where are thou?

Paul Fuxjaeger paul.fuxjaeger at gmx.at
Wed Jul 26 15:44:27 UTC 2017

hi everyone,

filipe, claudio, myself just started to talk about where to go next year.

Locations OUTSIDE of Europe:
If the EU located part of this community is expected to be able to go
there - we need to find a way to get travel support first. This seems a
little bit risky to us, as the mentoring team just changed.

So, for now, we would like to concentrate further efforts on:

* Netherlands (Thijs, Iwan)
* Weimar (Basti, Bernd)
* Italy (Claudio)
* around CERN Switzerland/France (N)

Are we missing hopeful candidates on that list??

-paul

PS: The full transcript from v10 is here:
https://etherpad.funkfeuer.at/p/wbm10schedule - at the bottom of the page.