[Battlemesh] Wireless Battle Mesh Future - Discussion on Friday

Pau pau at dabax.net
Wed Jun 7 20:44:14 UTC 2017

Hello everyone,

many opinions and ideas came out from the last talk today [1] regarding
the WBM and its future. The core team has decided to step down and we
now need to regroup and think about the future.

We propose to have meeting on Friday 12:00 PM to 13:00 PM (round table
format).

Here is a draft for the agenda:

* Are we changing the name to something without "battle" in the name?
* Are we changing the format for the next events?
* How do we continue supporting an event in the current scale?
* Focus for the next events (experiments, talks, social events?)
* Duration of the event?
* Do we want to have a stable location or shift locations?
* Do we want sponsorships? If yes What are the
opportunities/possibilities available?
* Do we want to reach out to Academia/Universities?

Pau, Nefeli and Jow.

[1] https://etherpad.funkfeuer.at/p/wbm-future

--
./p4u