[Battlemesh] Testbed is up

James Stevens james at spc.org
Thu Jun 8 07:57:59 UTC 2017

Dear all,

Sorry not to be joining you this year for Battlemesh, I have warm
memories of Porto trip and wish you all well for the battle ahead!

reading the message below reminded me there is a fixed testbed at
university of Thessaly in Greece on a rooftop in Volos. I have cc'd
Harris who is one of the engineers there in case he can offer some more
details about the setup and conditions for access, he is a good person
to contact about it all.

I will be heading there soon to meet others involved in the MAZI project
(diy networking toolkit) that Panos and I talked about a little with
some of you last year.

have fun

easy

James