[Battlemesh] Fwd: wireless geolocation

willi uebelherr willi.uebelherr at riseup.net
Fri Jun 9 02:40:58 UTC 2017

Dear friends,

based on this discussion in the "IETF discussion list" you can see, that
Google is working for geo-location IP addresses. Not in a strong form,
clear. But more and more they understand this big nonsense with the
virtual addressing in telecommunication.

Read the "draft-google-self-published-geofeeds-02". The link is part of
this email. I have used only the first 3 emails from this discussion thread.

many greetings, willi
Asuncion, Paraguay