[Battlemesh] some slides up on wiki / your slides still needed

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 19:45:17 UTC 2017

thank you!!

i'll add slides and any extra files (eg whitepapers, source code, journal
articles, etc) to the downloads.battlemesh server if that's the preferred
repository? My main prerogative is getting this info and knowledge publicly
available to the extent that we can :)

Jenny

Help open a people-powered common space in Oakland, California!
https://omnicommons.org/donate

-Laurie Anderson

 -Hannah Arendt

-Stéphane Mallarmé