[Battlemesh] WBMv10: CDF graphs of ping test

Juliusz Chroboczek jch at pps.univ-paris-diderot.fr
Wed Jun 14 21:21:09 UTC 2017

I've put some CDF graphs of the results here:

  https://www.irif.fr/~jch/software/babel/battlemeshv10.html

I've omitted the BATMAN5 data, since it was adding a lot of noise to the
graphs.

It looks like Babel did very well in the 8-17 test, and resonably well in
the others but with a fair number of very high RTT samples.  BMX7 is the
winner in all tests except 8-17 (where it is soundly beaten by Babel).

I don't see any obvious pattern in the data, and I'm at a loss to explain
the behaviour.

The scripts are at the bottom of the page, please feel free to reuse them
in the official document.

-- Juliusz