[Battlemesh] WBMv10: CDF graphs of ping test

Leonardo Maccari mail at leonardo.ma
Wed Jun 21 05:46:37 UTC 2017

On 21/06/17 07:16, Henning Rogge wrote:
> Battlemesh allowed me to finally track down a bug in the address
> compressor of olsrd2, which sometimes depending on the order and
> pattern of addresses made tlvs vanish... Not sure this helps
> explaining it, but I consider this Battlemesh a good success.

thanks for sharing this Henning,

It was my first battlemesh fully devoted to the tesbed, and I it was fun
to see how the process of setting up the testbed and doing the tests
tangibly helps developers to track their bugs and test new features. I
think next year we will do much better, and achieve also good comparison
results.

l.