[Battlemesh] Agenda: Motivation workshop/discussion

Philipp Borgers borgers at mi.fu-berlin.de
Thu May 18 13:59:54 UTC 2017

I agree. But maybe we should stick to one topic per session? Maybe we could have
two ore more sessions. One session on technical aspects like automation,
facilities, scripts, monitoring etc and one session on the social aspects like
motivation, organisation of the community etc.

I would like to know more about the economics of the different community
networks.

Best Philipp