[Battlemesh] Fwd: WIFI4EU : Common letter open for signature

Mitar mitar at tnode.com
Mon May 22 20:39:21 UTC 2017

Hi!

I think any efforts to try to improve things in this space are a good
one. One might believe technical solutions only can be enough, but
others can also do work lobbying at institutions we have at the moment
(for whichever reasons those institutions exist). I do not see this
conflicting. So let's encourage each other to do what different people
believe will help. I do not think that there is only one way to achieve
our goals. There are probably many parallel paths. So if you are not
saying that such attempts at lobbying are making harder the approach you
believe in, let's cherish that some also do that work.

Mitar

http://mitar.tnode.com/
https://twitter.com/mitar_m