[Battlemesh] Short Battlemesh Schedule Update

Paul Fuxjaeger paul.fuxjaeger at gmx.at
Sat May 27 10:30:16 UTC 2017

hey all,

T minus 9 to battlemesh v10 - time to talk details :D

Here's the final list of talks and workshops:
http://battlemesh.org/BattleMeshV10#Talk_Program

Thanks for all those great submissions - looks like we're going to have
an interesting track throughout the week. The final schedule including
our proposal for social events is published on monday, we have a few
timing conflicts left to resolve.

And while this is already looking very nice - we think it makes sense to
try to add some *Ad-Hoc Workshops* to the mix.

--> YOU have topic that is relevant for many of us but have not yet
found the time to prepare a talk? Try moderating a workshop on it!

Topics already in discussion are listed here:
https://etherpad.funkfeuer.at/p/wbm10workshops

-paul
#wbm10 local team