[Battlemesh] Fwd: WIFI4EU : Common letter open for signature

Juliusz Chroboczek jch at pps.univ-paris-diderot.fr
Tue May 30 17:04:48 UTC 2017

Willi,

Félix's mail made a quick mention of an initiative that is of interest to
many of us, in a neutral tone and without telling us what to think.  I'm
pretty sure this is a perfectly legitimate use of this list.

Your mail, on the other hand, contains baseless anti-EU propaganda.  I do
not think that political agitation, especially at such a low intellectual
level, is a legitimate use of this list.

-- Juliusz