[Battlemesh] Food @ this years battlemesh

Albert Rafetseder albert.rafetseder+v10 at univie.ac.at
Wed May 31 09:58:10 UTC 2017

Hi Isa,

Am 31/05/17 um 11:43 schrieb Isa:
> Hi there!
>
> Im organising the food for this years event and in terms of recipes we would like to know if there are vegan participants or if you have and allergies to have in mind?

Hooray! Food!

We (#wbm10 local team) received registrations where people mentioned
allergies or a preference for vegetarian/vegan food. I'll share the
statistics with you, off-list, by tonight.

Those who didn't register or mention it --- now is your time, Isa is the
person!

> The food will be vegetarien in general.
>
> Be prepared to help us cooking (cutting) and washing the dishes.
> I would like participate in the talks and so I ask you to help us organising the cooking activities,...
> Sharing is caring
>
> If you have any special food from your country, your grandmothers jam,....bring it!
>
> There will be dishes from Afghanistan and Syria because the kitchen team will be supported by refugees.
>
> Im looking forward meeting you!
> Isa

This sounds great, thanks for organizing it!

Albert
#wbm10 local team