[Battlemesh] OpenWRT Summit 2017 in Prague

senthil kumar sentenwin at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 15:24:18 UTC 2017

Hi all,

I am presenting self deployable community networks in first day conference.
Looking forward to meet you all.

On Wed 18 Oct, 2017, 10:54 PM Benjamin Henrion, <zoobab at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Oct 18, 2017 01:04, "Nemesis" <nemesis at ninux.org> wrote:
>
> On 10/17/2017 08:47 PM, Benjamin Henrion wrote:
> > On Oct 17, 2017 06:33, "Nemesis" <nemesis at ninux.org
> > <mailto:nemesis at ninux.org>> wrote:
> >
> >     Hi everyone,
> >
> >     anybody on this list coming to the OpenWRT Summit 2017 in Prague?
> >

> > I will be there presenting zyre, and the mptcp support in lede the
> > second day.
> >
> > Trying to get in the Linux Foundation summit the 2 days before, they
> > seem to have free access for oss devs.
>
> Oh, I didn't know this!
>
> For those who are coming, I'm organizing a LEDE/OpenWRT development
> sprint for the second day (technical day), if anybody is interested in
> joining (especially core developers and contributors of LEDE/OpenWRT)
> please let me know!
>

> I am interested in setting up some kind of PPA for lede packages, and
> adding a CI for many targets in parrallel for any pull request for packages.
>

> Federico

Thanks and Regards,

*  •  **Senthilkumar M*

*  •  **Community Manager,*

*  •  **Google Developer Group Madurai*  *,*

  *•  **Mentor, Metoomentor.org*
*  •  allaboutsenthil.in <http://allaboutsenthil.in>*
  •  +91 8095207092