[Battlemesh] Testbed for Mesh is in the air <3

Monic Meisel monic at monic.de
Thu Apr 5 13:16:29 UTC 2018

would you all please be so kind to add what you plan to bring to the contribution page in the wiki as well?
you can edit it as well as the schedule and participants page without registration...

(it could be also chocolate or any other local specialty for the barbecue buffet for thu-sun ;))

i am excited :)
monic