[Battlemesh] Wireless Meshup - Call for talks and presentations

Paul Fuxjaeger paul.fuxjaeger at gmx.at
Mon Apr 23 16:24:28 UTC 2018

hi all,

the schedule for the Wireless Meshup is slowly taking shape but still
has some nice free slots on tuesday wednesday thursday afternoon...
*begging* to be filled with proposals to do a talk/presentation:

--> https://www.wireless-meshup.org/doku.php/schedule

(Can be edited without logging in - only takes a minute. The default
time slots would be 60min or 30min for short ones)

As an inspiration, let me drop here the report that we had to compile
for ISOC from last years event: it contains talk lists, meeting minutes,
the very nice measurement report (!) and last but not least some group
pictures!

-paul
mesh is in the air :D

PS: hope you don't mind a 2.4MB pdf on the list