[Battlemesh] Invitation for LoRaWAN The Things Conference on Tour Maribor, Slovenia and elsewhere

Musti musti at wlan-si.net
Sun Aug 26 12:01:22 UTC 2018

Hi folks,

in Slovenia we have been seeing a steady shift of interest from
community WiFi networking to IoT related topics, from WiFi connected
sensors now to TheThingsNetwork, a community build global network for
sensor communication. Thus we are organizing an event in Slovenia, to
kickstart this even further, with a number of gateways already beign
connected to wlan slovenia network.

We are very excited to invite you to The Things Conference on Tour that
will happen in Maribor, on October 4 and we would like to invite you to
join us at the event. More than 100 developers, tech professionals and
educators from the region will come together to explore recent trends in
Internet of Things and the potential of LoRaWAN and The Things Network
technologies through keynotes, hands on workshop sessions and networking
activities. Top experts are joining as speakers, among others Johan
Stokking, a co-founder and tech lead at The Things Network and Thomas
Telkamp, a co-founder and CTO at Lacuna Space.

You can find out more about the program and register for the event at
http://bit.ly/2LOYRbb. Note that the fee gets you some very cool
hardware to play with.

Links:
Conference: http://bit.ly/2LOYRbb
The Things Network: https://www.thethingsnetwork.org/
LoRaWAN Technology: https://www.thethingsnetwork.org/docs/lorawan/

Note there are also other conferences currently being organized that may
be closer to you:
Norwich, UK: https://thethingsconference.uk/
Pisa, Italy:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/ttn-conference-italy-python-and-lora-for-iot-and-industry-40-applications-tickets-48443980249