[Battlemesh] Wireless MeshUp - Accommodation Berlin 7th-13th May 2018

Monic Meisel monic at monic.de
Sun Feb 11 11:27:15 UTC 2018

Dear Battlemeshers, dear WCW Attendents,

Let’s celebrate the 15th anniversary of the Wireless Community Weekend and the Battlemesh v11 with a gorgeous Wireless MeshUp in Berlin!

The event wiki, design and schedule is still in work in progress, but we would like to provide you with first basics, that you could start arranging your travels.

1) We already arranged the following Hotel deal:

Meininger Hotel - EAST SIDE GALLERY
Am Postbahnhof 4,10243 Berlin, Germany

* S Ostbahnhof just one city railway station from Jannowitzbrücke, where c-base is located
* 33 EUR/night/person in Tripple/Quad Rooms
* incl. breakfast
* that's 198€ for all 6 nights
* 75 beds are reserved until 23.03.2018

a) Please start booking it yourself and use the magic keyword „mesh“ while booking :)
https://www.meininger-hotels.com/de/hotels/berlin/hotel-berlin-east-side-gallery/

b) Alternatively try AirBnB, it may become expensive, so please book early:
https://www.airbnb.de/s/Berlin-Mitte--Berlin/homes?checkin=2018-05-06&checkout=2018-05-13&adults=1&children=0&infants=0&place

c) Or ask your Berlin friends soon :)

2) We set up a mailing list for the org-team. If you want to help or in case of questions.
organizers at wireless-meshup.org

3) We plan to start around 11h every day.

4) We will arrange free coffee and catering for dinner during the whole week.
Beverages can be bought at c-base.

5) There will be some trips/activities, we will announce them as soon as we have them fixed.

Looking forward to meet with you!
The Org-Team

—
Wireless MeshUp