[Battlemesh] legal wifi channels for mesh

Benjamin Henrion zoobab at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 16:41:00 UTC 2018

On Feb 14, 2018 17:33, "txt.file" <txt.file at txtfile.eu> wrote:

I always use https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_WLAN_channels which
has a bunch of references for most countries. This overview says for 5
GHz to operate either indoor only or have DFS. :-( For 2.4 GHz indoor
and outdoor is okay and no need for DFS.

I know Freifunk communities which do outdoor mesh either with vendor
firmware or on 2.4 GHz. Because they do not want to be visited by the
german Bundesnetzagentur.

BTW what is the code status for DFS support for ath9k/ath10k in openwrt?

Best,

kind regards
txt.file

guifipedro: