[Battlemesh] Ethernet over Coax

guifipedro guifipedro at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 13:39:53 UTC 2018

+1 ethernet cable: more work but better investment is to use coaxial
cable as wire guide cable to deploy the new ethernet cable

I know people that did this. The conclusion was that ethernet is not
that expensive for what you get (vs what you get with coaxial). One
installation that I know uses a device that is fairly expensive to do
the conversion between coaxial to ethernet (that's why probably you
would like to have ethernet), I can ask; probably these days has a
lower prize. The bandwith was about 400 - 600 Mbps.