[Battlemesh] WBMv11 Rcon Report

Monic Meisel monic at monic.de
Fri Jan 19 14:17:09 UTC 2018

Dear Philipp,

we hope to get an additional room from ETI next door.

We will merge the agendas of both events with respect to the traditions, which both have.
Many topics do overlap anyway as well as the list of participants, so we are pretty sure we will ensure a nice experience for everyone.

Regarding the local support team, we will organize a meeting with the interested members of the Berlin Community around 6-4 weeks upfront to clarify the left details then and ask for helping hands with regard to concrete tasks.

We are looking forward to a great Wireless MeshUp!
Best Monic