[Battlemesh] [OpenWrt-Devel] Google Summer of Code 2018 - Ideas

Andreas Bräu ab at andi95.de
Mon Jan 22 13:07:54 UTC 2018

Hi,

there's no real deadline for ideas. Of course, we need some ideas when
we apply to show there's a potential. And we can always add new ideas.

Students can take these ideas to make a proposal, they could also start
a complete new topic (if they find someone to be a mentor)

My plan with the new portal is to have a continouos page to collect
ideas all over the year. So we don't have to start from zero next year.
We can also mark projects that are done.

Best,

Andi