[Battlemesh]  2018 Radical Networks CFP (was Re: other related events)

Sarah Grant lists at chootka.com
Mon Jul 16 13:35:57 UTC 2018

Thanks for the mention!

Please find a partial CFP below (full call at https://radicalnetworks.org)

*** Attention all who are doing strange and interesting things with
radio waves and computer networks » The 2018 Radical Networks call for
proposals is open and proposals are due *July 31* ***

We are looking for artists, lawyers, engineers, writers, policy makers,
educators, scientists, journalists, community organizers, and more to
present their critical & creative experiments, research, community
initiatives and technical investigations around the Internet, World Wide
Web, and networking and radio in general.

The call for participation is open to all! We *especially encourage
women, people of color, LGBTSTGNC, immigrants, and disabled folks* to apply.

The event will take place October 19-21, 2018 and will be held at
SPEKTRUM in the Kreuzberg neighborhood of Berlin, Germany.

To learn how to apply visit our site at https://radicalnetworks.org/

Feel free to share this call widely. We look forward to your submissions!

Best,
Sarah