[Battlemesh] Last Update - Mesh is in the air <3

Monic Meisel monic at monic.de
Wed May 2 17:07:58 UTC 2018

Dear wireless networks activists,

in only 5 days from now the *wireless-meshup* kicks off at c-base in Berlin \o/
thanks everybody for the proposals, the schedule is packed with lots of interesting talks:

   https://www.wireless-meshup.org/doku.php/schedule

* There are rare open slots on Thursday evening and Wednesday morning left :)

* And two cool social events, please RSVP one here: https://www.wireless-meshup.org/doku.php/holzmarkt

* And if you are still there on Sunday, come with us and meet urban common activists at Prinzessinnengarten.

* We rescheduled Elektras solder workshop to Friday 15-17 h, there are just two places left, first come first serve!
https://www.wireless-meshup.org/doku.php/solderworkshop

* Video streaming and recording will be done by Ryan and Cven plus helping hands from the community.

* It would be great, if all of you prepare to help from Thursday on at least once in the kitchen … as community cooking is a WCW tradition :)

So we look very much forward to see you in T-5d,
Best from the organizers