[Battlemesh] Mesh is in the air, Day 4 updates

Nges B nges.brian at gmail.com
Thu May 10 08:59:57 UTC 2018

Hello Monic,
Thanks so much for this piece of Information. That will be perfect and I
will be so excited to attend it.

"A Goal is a Dream with a Plan and a Dateline"
Do On to Others what you will like them to do on to you.'The Golden Rule'
The CEO of ABEBOH
Computer Software Engineering Student
Music DJ . Artiste at Casky Black's Record
Regional Coordinator and CAC Member at Mozilla Campus Club Program.