[Battlemesh] Librerouter is around the corner: who wants one?

nico at libre.ws nico at libre.ws
Fri May 25 12:33:47 UTC 2018

Hi everyone,

We are just around the corner on having the LibreRouter with us!

In order to prepare for the imminent arrival, we prepared a report to
have you informed on how it will be and how you will be able to use it.
https://librerouter.org/media/librerouter-datasheet.pdf

We have also prepared a video to explain you how you can use it in your
communities: http://gg.gg/LR-video

Last but not least, we also want to ask you a few questions about how
you plan to use them in your communities. Please help us collect this
information, that will enable us to prepare for the public release of
the LibreRouter: http://gg.gg/LibreRouter-whowantsone

This same article can be found here: http://gg.gg/LR-whowantsone-article

Have I told you that is Open Source Software and Hardware?
You can check out the source at: http://github.com/libremesh/librerouter

That is all for now.
Don't hesitate on reaching out on any question that you might ask.

Regards,

--
Nicolás Pace
AlterMundi.net