[Battlemesh] Short report from event in Berlin's battlemesh - check photos and text

panayotis antoniadis panayotis at nethood.org
Tue Nov 6 21:44:38 UTC 2018

Hi all,

I have written a short report from the event organized the last day of
Berlin's battle of the mesh (the "encounter" with the urban activists
and the guided visit at Prinzessinnengarten).

This is meant to be included in a bigger report of the netCommons
project to be published online next week.

See http://nethood.org/temp/netcommons/berlin.odt

It includes a few photos and a summary of what was said as I kept it in
my memory a few days after the event.

Although I chose photos in which faces are not really visible, please
check in case you are in one of them and you would prefer not to appear.

And also if the summary of your contribution is fine and whether you
prefer to be "anonymized" or remove it completely. Edits also welcome.

I send this to the whole list because others might be interested also to
read about it. I think it was interesting.

And great news about google!
https://www.citylab.com/life/2018/10/google-cancels-tech-campus-kreuzberg-berlin/574378/

Best,

Panos.