[Ninux-Calabria] Fwd: Re: [Ninux-Wireless] Coniglio

luigi gigismir at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 03:36:52 UTC 2011

-------- Messaggio originale --------
Oggetto: Re: [Ninux-Wireless] Coniglio
Data: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 09:10:31 +0200
Mittente: Pierluigi Checchi <p.checchi a ieee.org>
Rispondi-a: wireless a ml.ninux.org
A: wireless a ml.ninux.org

Non è più così

FYsI: "Multiple (different) SSL certificates on one IP" is brought to you by
the magic of TLS Upgrading. It works with newer Apache servers (2.2.x) and
reasonably recent browsers (don't know versions off the top of my head).

RFC 2187 has the gory details, but basically it works for a lot of people
(if not the majority).
You can reproduce the old funky behavior with openssl's s_client command (or
any "old enough" browser) though.