[Ninux-Calabria] [Nodeshot] nodeshot elevation profile easy integration

Nemesis nemesis a ninux.org
Dom 24 Nov 2013 14:19:47 UTC

Hi Giuseppe,

my efforts are concentrated on the new version, which has quite many
features and I hope to include the elevation profile too (in a similar
way as you can see on the attached screenshot).

Because I am dedicating as much time as I can (often weekends included)
on completing the new major version and I don't want to subtract time to
it I won't be coding anymore on the 0.9 version (the version we
currently use on map.ninux.org).

So if you wanna try to add this feature on the 0.9, please do it the
right way, fork on github (master branch)
https://github.com/ninuxorg/nodeshot , do a development install, tweak
the code, show it to us and if it works we'll merge it.

Federico