[Ninux-Calabria] [Ninux-Wireless] Ninux in Matera...

BornAgain bornagain a autoproduzioni.net
Ven 14 Mar 2014 20:16:35 UTC

Il giorno 14/mar/2014, alle ore 14.43, Nemesis ha scritto:

> Hi elf,
>
> On 03/14/2014 02:25 PM, Clauz wrote:
>>> Do you know anyone in Matera or surrounding towns who would like to
>> Matera is quite far from Rome and most people here are busy with their
>> own jobs at the moment. Perhaps there is somebody from the surroundings
>> in this mailing list that might help you? Anyway I think we'll meet in
>> Leipzig.
>>

> If I'm not wrong, Dario Stelitano said he would like to visit you there
> when he finds some time.
>
> @Dario are you reading?

yes, i've tried to contact Elf by facebook few weeks ago .. but no answer from him

on next week end (22-24 March) i'll come to Matera to visit the town , i think we could meet together , let's write me an email!

> @Elf: I suggest you to add the points where you would like to start
> here: http://map.ninux.org/
> You can also try to contact other near potential nodes (orange ones)
> around that area. For example I see that in Potenza there are 5
> potential nodes,

No, the potential nodes on Potenza are own test nodes (i must to cancel it)