[Forlife] mould design details

Alex ououowu a xyabepyd.info
Gio 30 Apr 2015 15:12:00 CEST

Dear friends,

This is GMT, professional supplier for injection molding plastic part and stamping metal part.

We offer the service from design to manufacture, including mold design, mold making, injection molding, stamping and CNC machining.

With mature quality and cost control system, we offer good quality product with reasonable price.

If you have any project needs plastic part or metal part to be manufactured, pls contact with me.

Thank you and Best Regards

Alex Wu
Sales Manager

GMT Micro Precision Technology Ltd
No 204, 26th Building, Baiyueshangcheng, Hongqi Road, Nancheng District Dongguan, China
Cell Phone: +86 13723545939
Tel/Fax: +86 (0)769 22307985