[Ninux-day] Fwd: Re: Wrap-up

Mitar mitar at tnode.com
Sun Dec 6 02:45:41 CET 2009

Hi!

> In the case of Pisanu law, there are not aid or State resources used
> to distort the competition by favouring some manufacturer, unless we
> try to force the interpretation of "aid" and "state resources" also
> to laws which prevent full exploitation of private networks etc.

Is not radio spectrum something which is "state resource" and it is
auctioned and sold? So if this "state resource" is given in such way
that it it favoring one economical model which does not allow any space
for others...

We could also go in this way: that there are a lot of manufactures
around EU producing and selling WiFi equipment for outdoor use but which
are at disadvantage in Italy because of specific laws there which
prevents fair competition...

> Any incompatibility with EU laws may reinforce and amplify the
> pressure against the renewal of the Pisanu law (it must be renewed
> every year, it was an emergency decree taken on the emotional wave
> which rose after London bombing).

Maybe we could time rising this issue some time before its renewal?

Mitar