[Ninux-day] MikroTik RB411AR

Mitar mitar at tnode.com
Sun Jun 6 11:30:14 CEST 2010

Hi!

> this ticket is quite old... I guess the best would be to post on the
> openwrt-devel mailing list and ask there. Maybe somebody that owns the
> very same router can tell you if this issue was fixed with openwrt
> backfire.

I have got this router into the testing and there is really something
wrong with driver for built-in WiFi chipset. I have written to the dev
list but there was no response.

It would be great if this board would be supported as it is the best
solution I found for dual protocol WiFi node as it can has two radios.
One from built-in chipset and then additional miniPCI card. So I can
have a G for clients and N for mesh backbone.

Mitar