[Ninux-day] Less than 20 EUR wireless G router (with OpenWrt support)

ulf kypke u.kypke at gmail.com
Sun Jun 13 14:28:20 CEST 2010

hey mitar,
i will check if the distributor will send direct to slovenia, and yes
you can choose the ant. pol. by software
i will check as well what the price will be, if we order +50 units.
btw. i am in ljubljana for 1 week in sept. 2010.
an other idea is to use the loco m, based on atheros 71xx, this cpu is
faster and has more ram and flash.
the price for a loco2 is about 36 euro, the loco m2 is 40 euro.
but if you do not need an outdoor enclosure you should check out the
cheap tplink wr741nd, this is ar71xx as well, has a very good 5 dbi
antenna, is singlestream 802.11n and  this is a "under 20 euro
device".
here in germany we get the tplink for under 20 euro.
bye,

ulf