[ninux-dev] Fwd: [WLANware] GSoC Application for Implementing PopRouting in OSPF

Gabriel gabriel at autistici.org
Mon Apr 3 17:16:29 CEST 2017

-------- Messaggio originale --------
Oggetto: [WLANware] GSoC Application for Implementing PopRouting in OSPF
Data: 2017-04-03 17:14
Mittente: Gabriel <gabriel at autistici.org>
Destinatario: WLANware at freifunk.net
Rispondi a: Deutschlandweite Liste für WLAN Themen Layer 1-7
<wlanware at freifunk.net>

Hi, I'm Gabriele Gemmi, a student in Computer Science from the
University of Florence.
I'm a member of Ninux Firenze and I wrote (and submitted) an application
for the idea:
- Implementing Pop-Routing in OSPF. [1]
I've already participated at the last GSoC with Freifunk [2] working on
PopRouting, therefore I would like to keep working on Prince extending
it for OSPF.

This is my proposal [3]

Thanks, Gabriel

[1]: https://wiki.freifunk.net/Ideas#Implementing_Pop-Routing_in_OSPF