[Nodeshot] Little issue, easy to solve, please participate

Nemesis nemesis at ninux.org
Sat Oct 20 19:50:00 CEST 2012

Hi guys,

there's a little issue that is quite trivial to solve.

It is described here:
https://github.com/ninuxorg/nodeshot/issues/100

And the line to fix is this one:
https://github.com/ninuxorg/nodeshot/blob/master/nodeshot/templates/ajax/node_info.html#L52

It's very easy to fix!

I'd like to encourage users of nodeshot to contribute to the software.

I understand that to design and implement complex functionalities like
the ones i'm working on the refactoring branch requires a lot of
experience and time, therefore I won't ask you to do that, but please,
contribute to fix the small issues, it can be an optimum way to start
collaborating.

If anyone is interested in learning something new, come and join me,
fork the project on github and I'll give you the links that explain how
to fix that issue.

Installing nodeshot for development work is very easy, it takes 2
minutes, follow the instructions "Development Installation" here:
https://github.com/ninuxorg/nodeshot/blob/master/README.md

Come on, come on, come on