[Nodeshot] Fwd: Richiesta di contatto con chi mantiene nodeshot

Nemesis nemesis at ninux.org
Tue Oct 23 17:48:29 CEST 2012

Il 10/23/2012 05:21 PM, Alexander Bauer ha scritto:
> Perhaps it would be wise to consider starting a feature branch for
> each of these problems; that way they could be worked on (and
> understood) in some isolation. The refactoring branch is somewhat
> intimidating to the Javascript un-initiated.

Agreed, single problems / bug / features can be implemented in separate
branches starting from dev or master branches (like saverio has tried to
do for the RDD graphs).

Also forks and merges in dev/master is ok.

The refactoring branch will go ahead on its own.

As we go ahead and things start looking clearer we can improve the
procedures so please keep sending suggestions. Now it is messy but it's
also because there's so many ideas and so little time..

Thanks