[Nodeshot] Little issue, easy to solve, please participate

Nemesis nemesis at ninux.org
Fri Oct 26 12:30:58 CEST 2012

Hey Valerio,

here's a tip for you, for development purposes, use the django's
development server which avoids you the pain of setting up apache ecc.

Just follow the instructions contained in the README.md
https://github.com/ninuxorg/nodeshot/blob/master/README.md

    DEVELOPMENT INSTALLATION

If you want to do a quick install to play with nodeshot just follow this
routine:

|git clone git://github.com/ninuxorg/nodeshot.git mapserver
cd mapserver
pip install -r requirements.txt
cp settings.example.py settings.py

./manage.py syncdb && ./manage.py collectstatic && ./manage.py runserver

Enjoy on http://localhost:8000/ ! Admin site is at
http://localhost:8000/admin/