[Nodeshot] Take data via JSON RPC

Nemesis nemesis at ninux.org
Fri Apr 19 13:24:18 CEST 2013

Il 04/18/2013 07:35 PM, Gioacchino Mazzurco ha scritto:
> It is easy to implement importing data for each note via json rpc ?

RESTful API you mean?

Yes is not rocket science, I started months ago but unfortunately the
component for the RESTful API i used is shit and I have to replace it. I
plan to start working again on it in about 2 weeks. Fortunately i will
continue the development of nodeshot with another guy at work so in the
next months it will be more serious and continous.

But also other collaborators are obviously welcome!

> If we can introduce authentication it would be possible to configure openwrt
> devices directly from nodeshot

Authentication in which sense? In the new version there is a user based
authentication but i don't think that's is what you mean. Do you mean
authenticating in the devices?

Federico