[Nodeshot] Refactoring doubt: device fields firmware and OS

Fabio Capriati fabio.capriati at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 14:35:10 CET 2013

In my opinion, it could be righta a table "Firmware" with this fields:

Integer "ID"
String "Operative System"   (OperWRT | MicrotiKOS | AirOS)
String "Name" (Stock | Sburratone | Scorreggione)
Integer "Version"
Bool "Support IPV6"
Bool "Support SNMP"
Bool ....

So into device you can put only the ID reference.